Monday 7 November 2011

The idea so far (Istd - brief four)

After more development on the transformation and partnership idea, I started to think how I could personify the two characters; the chair and the waitress through type and how would the partnership work together and be transformed. I then came up with the idea of using transparent/translucent paper stock, and having two double spreads over lay, each having words from the story that if viewed without the other layered on or below it would seem to be an arrangement of random words.
The typographical elements that I have to think about now are; Do I use the same typeface throughout? Would it look unbalanced if there were two typefaces used among each other? How will each character be visualised through type? colour? typeface? different fonts from the same font family?

No comments:

Post a Comment