Friday 25 February 2011

Editorial Images






 



These are the final images for the Guardian Editorial brief. The Q&A formed out of bones came was inspired by the articles subject on x-rays so i went about researching bones and sketching various limbs and spines which eventually came together as letterforms.

The 2nd image is very simple and is related to a statement in the article which discusses that people believe that if you save n something small you can buy something big in the long run; trade you daily latte for a widescreen tv.

The 3rd image is for the article 'relationship maths' and so I used a mathematical equation that equals as I<3U, text speak for I love you. I then took that equation and laid it out so it formed a heart shape.

The final Image above is for Tim Dowling's Guardian column, I took inspiration from his resolution to be kinder to animals and is plan to put sad stickers on things that displease him.

No comments:

Post a Comment