Saturday 5 February 2011

scale/frame/form


Eye test//
> I was given an object [a first aid box] and was asked to replace the letters on a Snellen Chart. I decided to illustrate the the first aid box and it's contents and use the internationally recognised colour for first aid; green with a white cross. [The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) sets a standard for first aid kits of being green, with a white cross, in order to make them easily recognisable to anyone requiring first aid.]
I only used 4 of the 11 standard line on a snellen chart becuase I ran out of individual objects, but I may return to this and possibly use one object to replace the letters on each line. [for example I would replace the letters from the second line with one object, so they'd be 2 identical images instead of 2 different images]

No comments:

Post a Comment