Saturday 26 February 2011

YCN Briefs

The are the briefs I would most like to work on;

1. Fedrigoni//Bring Fedrigoni’s versatile range of papers to life to ensure they’re the paper of choice for existing and new customers.
This brief would allow me to produce print based material but would also see how I could promote the campaign across other mediums.

2. Green & Black's//Give new consumers a motivating reason to trade up to Green & Black’s.
I like how this brief is completely open to interpretation and there are no limitations on what medium I choose to use or explore. The brand has very strong beliefs and ethics and I think it would be exciting to transfer those elements into the design process and see what the results are.

3. Marks & Spencer//Create a visual identity for our Plan A campaign and develop campaign elements to bring your identity to life.
i really want to challenge my design process with the effects of applying the sustainability factor and this would push me further because of it's scale in terms of the size of the business and market. I also like that it's a branding based brief and i'd like to further my skills and portfolio in the are of branding.

No comments:

Post a Comment